Terms and conditions of Whiskas Meaty Nugget Campaign
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this Campaign will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not participate.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all entrants involved in the Campaign Whiskas Meaty Nugget
The Campaign Whiskas Meaty Nugget (“the Campaign”) is conducted by Whiskas (”Promoter”), (insert address of the Promoter).
- This Campaign runs from the 17 September – 31 December 2018
- The duration of the Campaign may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- In order to be able to take part in the Campaign and to be eligible to receive a giveaway, the entrant must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter and/or organisers reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants.
- To take part in the campaign the eligible entrants will be required to share their details as per the form on the Whiskas website or Whiskas Facebook Lead Ads.
- Participants stand to receive either a Shoprite voucher or a 500g/ 900g Meaty Nugget packet.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any Shoprite, Shoprite Mini or Checkers stores nationwide, excluding USave stores.
- Mars Consumer Products Proprietary Limited (“Mars”), their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Campaign and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE DECISION OF THE PROMOTERS WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
- Mars reserves the right to change any detail of the Campaign, without prior notice and to interpret these terms and conditions in their sole discretion. The onus rests on the entrant to check the terms and conditions.
- A participant may only receive 1 (one) giveaway for the duration of the Campaign.
- The giveaway is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any giveaway with another giveaway of similar value.
- Should a participant fill in inaccurate contact details or should the Mars representative be unable to contact them to send them the giveaway within 14 (fourteen) working days, he/she will forfeit the giveaway.
- Giveaways will be sent within 3 weeks after the receipt of the participants details.
- There will be a total value of 10 000 (ten thousand) products given away in total. There will be no more giveaways after this amount has been reached.
- Vouchers will expire on the 26th of January 2019.
- All Campaign queries must be directed to one of our call centre agents on +27 0860 0027 40 between 09H00 to 16H00 on weekdays
- THE PROMOTER AND/OR ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE THAT MAY RESULT IN AN ENTRY NOT BEING SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED. ANY GIVEAWAYIS ACCEPTED BY A WINNER AT HIS/HER OWN RISK AND THE PROMOTERS AND/OR ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY DEFECT IN THE PRIZE.
- By entering this Campaign, the entrant consents that the Promoter and/or organisers may use names and images taken of the winners/entrants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner/entrant. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the winner/entrant has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by giving written notification to the Promoter and/or its organisers.
- BY ENTERING THE CAMPAIGN AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, THE ENTRANTS, USERS AND/OR WINNERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTER AND/OR ITS ORGANISERS (INCLUDING THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, HOLDING COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES), THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY FOR INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN AND/OR THE USE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION OF A PRIZE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION (OR NON-PARTICIPATION) IN A GIVEAWAYRELATED ACTIVITY.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Campaign.
- Entrants who, in the Promoter’s and/or organisers sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Campaign and shall not be eligible to win any prize.
- By entering and participating in the Campaign, entrants agree that the Promoter and/or organisers may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Campaign, which includes but is not limited to your full names, telephone number(s) and/or e-mail address. Such information will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of the Campaign, where applicable, unless agreed otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order.
- Copies of these terms and conditions of this Campaign are available online at http://whiskas.co.za/.ADDITIONAL TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE PROMOTERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE CAMPAIGN AT ANY TIME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THE PROMOTERS WILL PROVIDE A NOTICE ON THE WEBSITE AND IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENTRANTS TO REVIEW SUCH WEBSITE IN THIS RESPECT. IN SUCH EVENT, ALL ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS WHICH THEY MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THE PROMOTER PARTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE OR CLAIM OF ANY NATURE AGAINST THE PROMOTER PARTIES.